New Oidentd development
This year seems to be the year that I started maintaning packages as the Upstream maintainer, and not just package them for distributions. Today I forked oidentd from the ojnk project into a new oidentd project.
The most serious bug that remains to be fixed, as I see it, is the fact that it no longer forwards ident lookups into my NAT-ed network. If you know how to fix it, and want to help continue the development, join me, join the project.
If you have patches that should be implemented, join the development team or open a ticket at the SF-project. I have applied 3 Debian patches, and will add more as I find them or someone send them to me.